Sunday, December 25, 2011

My 1st blog here and....

It's yet another Xmas without Darby. It's been since 2008 that he was last here for the holidays. Christmas was "our" holiday....making chex mix, decorating the tree WTH popcorn strands, singing christmas carols....just doing what we did every year. After Darby was killed I stopped celebrating christmas. It pains me so from Thanksgiving thru New Years. I haven't been sleeping, crying at the sound of Xmas cartoons, just feel empty & sad/depressed. I just have to make it thru new years, then thru January cuz that's when he died,then past March 31st, would be his 15th birthday. God let me be with him soon. I'm no good down here anymore. I love you my Doodlez!! Mommy will be with you soon..(I hope) Good night my son..Merry Christmas. :-(

*Ciao*

No comments:

Post a Comment