Saturday, December 10, 2011

A kiss to never forget!

We pull closer...closer....
breathe in each others scent..
Our tongues reach out to taste...
to dance together...twisting....turning...
I pull his tongue into my mouth....
taste it....suck it....draw it deeper... deeper.....
the dance continues....
gets more urgent....frenzied...
he draws my tongue into his mouth... sucking it....
I taste him.... the urgency and heat mounts...
my insides clench....tighten...
as we play ....as we tease....
our bodies fused together....
liquid heat runs through me.....
I am melting....wanting.....needing....
he runs his teeth over my tongue... nibbling it...biting it....
I am nearing the edge...... his teeth...his tongue...
his warm wet mouth.....
His kiss ....... orgasmic pleasure....
like never before....

No comments:

Post a Comment